Why, hello there! You've seen my initials (V.J.) on here and on your personalized handwritten notes included with your shipments. I thought it would be nice for you to finally meet and see the face behind the brand.
12 quick notes on me:
- I am me, then a wife and a mom of 2
- I am an artist by night and a designer by day
- I have been a full-time entrepreneur since 2004 but started my entrepreneurship journey at age 6.
- I have started and still run a few different businesses including a luxury design and art studio in Texas
- I am a woman of many talents and I embrace each of my talents unashamedly - more on this later
- I have a deep desire to live a simple, elegant and productive life (and within my means)
- I am a hopeful romantic and love watching beautiful love stories on @hallmarkchannel
- I am an author and often travel to speak at conferences to inspire others
- When I am not designing or organizing, I enjoy reading, drawing and cooking
- This is me in my studio, with my hand-drawn illustrations behind me
- I love the colors - Black, White, and Blush
- And oh, did I mention, I care about all things ETIQUETTE AND ELEGANCE.
For a long time, I was often overwhelmed and struggled with reaching my goals and achieving real success in a simple and effective way, I founded NOTIQ to help more people like me live out simple but elegant, organized and productive lives.
Thank you for being a friend and follower. If you share any of my interests, please tell me below. I would love to know👇🏾👇🏾
Vivian Jokotade Adeniyi
Blessings to You!
I am so happy for our paths to cross virtually. I hope to meet you in person one day. I have had the vision to start a business based on simple elegance (etiquette, practical living, functionality) for many years. Since 1999 to be exact. I have allowed so many things to delay my beginning and dampen my entrepreneurial spirit. I look forward to my new planner, future business relations, and wherever this path leads.
I love my blush A5 planner and goodies I even carry it around in its pouch like a baby lol. Thanks for great content.
Thank you for being You. I love your accomplishments. I would like to get the planner in pink please let me know when they are back in stock. Please don’t loose your brand for others thought less desire. I am speaking on people not wanting the Q. It stands out and one of the beautiful qualities of your design. they don’t tell LV, Coach, and others to remove their signature.Great woman of God stand on your gifts. Be blessed Nadine